How To Get Help
If after reviewing the FAQ Pages you still cannot resolve your problem/issue, you can create a new Support Ticket Request (this takes the longest, but sometimes it's necessary).
Please provide the following information when submitting a Support Ticket Request:
- Member ID
- Contact email address (email associated with your account).
- Please save [email protected] and [email protected] to your email contacts. If you don't find our emails in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam folder.
- Please respond to the original ticket. Submitting more than one ticket for the same issue will cause your original ticket to be moved to the end of the line.
- Please only submit one ticket per issue.
If applicable, please provide additional information:
- Funding issue: provide the reference, transaction or batch number from the payment processor, copy and paste the receipt in your response.
- Withdrawals: provide the payment processor name and ID, invoice number of the missing withdrawal, amount and date paid.